Airwave 3x4m Gazebo
The main attraction to buyers of this structure is the size of it and although the gazebo is measured at 3x4m it is absolutely huge inside.
The frame is made of steel and is white powder coated for protection against corrosion.
The waterproof canopy and sides are made of 120g PE fabric. As will be explained further down the review, the quality of the canopy / sides has been kept very basic.
This is partly why this gazebo can be manufactured so cheaply and therefore bought at such a cheap price.back to menu ↑
What’s In The Box?
- AirWave 3x4m Gazebo / Marquee / Party Tent
- Airwave Wind Bar
- Four Side Panels
- 8 Pegs
- User Instructions
and here’s a quick run down of what each item can do….
Gazebo Canopy & Support
Nice Size 3mtr x 4mtr Party Tent supplied with Wind Bar for extra Stability
4 Side Panels
Greater flexibility as any combination of side panels can be achieved. The door panels have two full length zippers, allowing door way to be rolled up out of the way.
Frame constructed from white powder coated steel tube.
Sides and roof made from Waterproof 120g PE fabric.
Size / Dimensions
Main frame uprights:
32mm diameter steel tube.back to menu ↑
back to menu ↑
Pro’s & Con’s
- Price – Obviously over time this may vary but as I write this review it is currently around the £50 mark. Visit Amazon for current price.
- Features – Although some people will disagree with this. I see the features such as the Wind Bar, the zipper doors, waterproofing, windows in the side panels, tapered pole flaps to hide poles and reduce wind gaps. People might not think these are Pro’s but I do especially for the price.
- Free U.K Delivery – ** Please be aware that this can change at anytime but at the time of writing this this was correct (23/02/17). Should the delivery cost change you are only entitled to whatever it was at the time of purchasing this gazebo.
- Lightweight – Entire Gazebo only weighs 9kg
- Strength – This gazebo is not strong. It is made for british summers and is not prepared to deal with anything other than the few good days the U.K has for a summer.
- Durability – The maximum amount of uses would be expected to be around 3/4 occasions. Not bad for the price. I couldn’t quite call it a throwaway pop up gazebo as you can normally use it more than the once.
A cheaper alternative to the more popular Airwave Gazebos normally available. A few areas of this Pop Up Gazebo have been slightly compromised to ensure the price is low. This Gazebo is purely for fine weather on very still days. Read below
- Very Affordable
- 2 Zipper Doorways
- 2 Church Style Doors
- Wind Bars for extra stability
- 5 Colours To Choose From
- Not suitable for Windy Conditions
- Legs can bend in wind
- No Carry Bag Included