Airwave 6 x 3 gazebo
The Airwave Gazebo 6 x 3 is a fantastic addition for anyone looking to entertain a lot of guests outside.
This large 6x3m gazebo is certainly value for money as long as you have the room for it.
As with all the Airwave products it has a very similar likeness to many others version of the Airwave gazebo.
However, as you can see the 6x3m marquee version offers a whole different range of alternative uses.
back to menu ↑
What are the uses?
The 6×3 gazebo can quite easily be used for a number of things, such as;
- Entertaining guests at a wedding reception
- To house friends whilst at a garden party
- Also, a large scale shop front that can easily be used to sell goods.
There’s just so many good uses this very sizable gazebo can be used for.
What do I get for my money?
Whenever you find yourself paying over £100 for a larger sized gazebo you need to make sure you receive good quality and value for money.
For the larger price, you need to also that it comes with all the add-on’s that ensures it will not only cater for your guests but also withstand the weather.
- Fully Waterproof
- Canopy made from 190g PU coated soft touch polyester
- All seams are taped for added strength and durability
- 6 Side Panels (See Below)
- 4 of the Side Panels are Windows and 2 are Full-Length Zipper Doorways
- Storage Bag Included
- Steel Framed
- Guy Ropes
Oh, and the instructions 🙂 of course…..
This type of gazebo competes with the best of them for this size.
However, with many other brands offering this size you can easily pay another £100 for the same type of gazebo and not receive the same quality.back to menu ↑
- Suitable for concrete, turf/lawn, patio, etc
- Strong Legs
- High Roof (Suitable for people around 6 feet tall)
- Strong Material Canopy
- Capable of entertaining/holding around 20/30 people inside
- Buying this Gazebo is generally cheaper than hiring from a company
- Fast delivery by courier
back to menu ↑
- Takes more than 1 person to erect
- May need to purchase Gazebo weights for strong winds
You can read more about gazebo leg weights and how to properly use them.back to menu ↑
Below are a few things which we thought makes the Airwave 6x3m gazebo stand out from the crowd.
Ease Of Setup
Generally, with this size of gazebo, you can never expect to put it up on your own. However, with 3 people you can quite easily have this setup completely in 15 minutes.
As mentioned earlier. This can be placed on turf, concrete or patio surfaces.
However, we always recommend making full use of the extras that are provided to ensure full strength is provided to protect against the wind, rain snow and hail.
As with anything that is bought, you can read the guides, the reviews and listen to friends, etc.
But when it comes to, it’s just your opinion that matters….back to menu ↑
Let me cut straight to the chase. Do you want to know whether to buy this product?
Well, in short, I say
Yes, I recommend you to buy the Airwave 6x3m Gazebo
and here’s the reasons why….
back to menu ↑
Why You Should Buy The 6×3 Gazebo
The Airwave 6x3m Pop Up Gazebo is the second largest pop-up gazebo made by ECS Ltd.
This large gazebo comes with a wide range of uses.
Together with some great extras to help this gazebo resist the unpredictable U.K weather.
I’ve already listed a few different colours.
Further down I’ll go into what colours are available and the best occasion to use this gazebo for.
If you require a smaller Popup Gazebo then check out this 2x2m Gazebo by Airwave
back to menu ↑
- Beige Special Bundle
The Airwave 6x3m Gazebo provides a huge sheltered area at an affordable price.
- Very Large
- Strong & Sturdy
- Good Quality
- Reasonable Price
- 3/4 People To Build
- Pop Up Design – Simple and quick to erect
- FULLY WATERPROOF – Canopy manufactured from 190g PU coated soft touch polyester fabric with all seams Tape Sealed.
- Great size – 6mtrs x 3mtrs
- Supplied with Six side panels – Four with ‘church’ style window panels, two with full length zipper doorway
- Carry / Storage bag included – Dispatched on 24 hour Carrier service.
Videoback to menu ↑
When it comes to versatility, the main strength is the number of different types of events it is able to be used for.
Whether you want to host a large garden party such as a wedding reception, christening, BBQ or something similar or even an event that is a lot smaller such as a child’s birthday party.
This structure is ideal.back to menu ↑
This 6×3 Gazebo is a strong, sturdy structure once it has been built. The emphasis on ‘once it’s built’ couldn’t be outlined any clearer.
This product can be difficult to build in windy or blustery conditions and the legs can become very vulnerable whilst stretching out the concertina type frame. This is why, if you must construct it in windy conditions that;
- 4/6 people help you to build it
- Guy ropes and pegs are used whatever the weather
Value For Money?
At the time of reviewing the price was around the £150 marker.
(I can’t list exact price due to Amazon guidelines as price may vary).
Whilst some may consider this to be a little steep but after comparing the size, the different amount of uses and the fact that it comes with sides and is waterproof then personally, I don’t think you can go far wrong.