Your low priced gazebo guide is here….
By the way, cheap or low priced gazebos doesn’t mean they have to be of poor quality just because they are budget priced gazebos.
Buying A Gazebo Is All About Finding Value For Money
Select from below what suits you most.
Redstone 3x3m | **THE WINNER**
This popup gazebo from Redstone is quite remarkable. How this company can make this gazebo as sturdy as it is and for the very low price is hard to fathom.
At this price you would expect a basic frame with a poor quality roof, well that couldn’t be further from the truth. Here’s what you get
What’s In The Box
- Water Resistant Canopy
- 4 Walls (2 with Windows & 2 with full stripes)
- Tent Pegs
- Guy Ropes
- Carry Bag
The components in this gazebo are more than capable of ensuring that your event goes ahead as planned.
However, to make sure your gazebo is even sturdier you can buy gazebo anchor weights here.
Here’s what I thought were the best and worst bits of this gazebo
- Simple To Build
- Quite Sturdy When Fully Secured
- Ridiculously Low Price
- Green & White Colour Looks Smart
- Not very good in windy conditions
- Probably suitable for about a dozen uses
- Not as easy to dismantle as it is to build
back to menu ↑
Cheap gazebos on Amazon
OutSunny Gazebo 2.7m x 2.7m
It really was a close call whether to give the Outsunny gazebo a 4 or 5, out of 5 but eventually, it was a 4. Apologies to all at Outsunny, but the Redstone gazebo just came out on top.
What’s in the box?
- Heavy duty, powder coated steel frame
- Water resistant PE fabric
- Easy assembly with ‘Push / Pull connectors) in the frame
- Full instructions
- Tent pegs
- Plastic feet at bottom of frame legs
- Guy ropes included
With this Outsunny gazebo, you will be getting a very affordable sun and light shower resistant canopy.
There are no sides included as this would only bump the price up, so if you’re looking for a cheap canopy to protect you or you and your baby then this is fine.
Check out the Pros and Cons below.
Pros & Cons
Before checking out the positives and negatives of this gazebo, please remember this topic is about reviewing ‘Cheap Gazebos’. Therefore, please do not expect the world for next to anything.
Please pay particular attention to the negatives to avoid disappointment.
- Very quick to build
- Great price
- Surprisingly strong for the price
- Great as a shaded play area for small children
- Can resist the sun and an occasional shower
- Do not use in windy conditions
- Takes 2 to build
- Plastic feet can break easily **
- Only available in blue
Summary of Pros & Cons
- This Outsunny 2.7m x 2.7m gazebo is very easy to build but will require you and a friend just because its quicker and you’re less likely to snap or bend the frame.
- The price is very affordable and considering the cost it is surprisingly strong for a cheap gazebo. Although don’t expect it to stand up to windy weather.
- Once it is pegged down it will provide an adequate shaded area where you and your children can play knowing that the sun and wet weather will not stop your fun.
- Cheap gazebos are not designed to be used in windy conditions.
- As mentioned above it ideally needs to people to build and also keep an eye on the plastic feet. I’m not that keen on plastic feet n gazebos but when buying a low priced gazebo you cannot realistically expect metal feet.
- It’s only available in blue, nothing moreto add to that 🙂